Our team explored the use of ePPPs to accomplish significant goals in education that will impact generations to come. This includes the role of ePPPs, universal benefits, proven results from around the world, and delivering well-designed ePPPs.
There are numerous benefits to forging partnerships between public and private enterprises. These partnerships allow for governments to capitalize on new and specialized skills from the private sector in planning and executing projects, and for stakeholders and organizations from different sectors to work together to ensure all children receive a quality education, regardless of their socioeconomic status or hometown.
Transforming Education: Getting Public Private Partnerships Right includes contributions from:
- Amreesh Chandra, Group President of GEMS Education India
- Andreas Schleicher, Director for Education and Skills, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Arne Duncan, Former U.S. Secretary of Education
- Denise Gallucci, Chief Executive Officer
- Harry Patrinos, Manager at the World Bank
- Geoffrey Canada, Founder, Harlem Children’s Zone and Chair of The Education Partner’s Global Advisory Council
- Mary Elizabeth Wilson, Chief Learning Officer